Carbon block cartridges having a high capacity of adsorption of chlorine and other organic impurities in the water. Especially recommended for reverse osmosis systems to be mounted under kitchen sinks. High density carbon has a much larger surface area, making it more efficient.
The cartridge is designed for Reverse Osmosis systems and they can also be installed in conventional systems and housings
The cartridge is compatible with most 10" bodies and filters available on the market.
- Removes up to 99% of free chlorine from water
- Removes organic pollutants
- Removes phenol and benzene from water
- Removes up to 85% of chlorine derivative pesticides
- Improves the taste and aroma of water
- Fit most 10” in-line bodies, systems mounted under kitchen sinks and osmotic as well as two-stage free-standing filters systems available on the market